It costs over $3 million a year to beautify, program, maintain and secure our park. The Park is supported solely through generous individual, foundation and corporate donations. Funds raised for the Madison Square Park Conservancy support the free cultural programs, park security and lush gardens you love.
Your tax-deductible contribution ensures a bright future for Madison Square Park!
How Can I Help?
There are many ways to support the Madison Square Park Conservancy:
- Attend one of the park’s fundraising events:
- To purchase tickets to Celebrate Flatiron Chefs! click here.
- To purchase Mad. Sq. ParkPasses for Big Apple Barbecue Block Party click here.
- Make a donation over the phone or inquire about stock gifts (call Eric at 212.325.1428)
- Make a general donation to the conservancy using the secure online form below
- Purchase a park bench (call Rosina at 212.538.1884 for more information on our Park Bench program)
- Subscribe to our newsletter for updates on ticket purchasing
For Donations by Check
Print the form below, complete and mail with a check to Madison Square Park Conservancy -
Madison Square Park Conservancy
Eleven Madison Avenue, 28th Floor
New York, NY 10010
Please note all purchases and contributions are non-refundable.The Madison Square Park Conservancy is a tax-exempt organization under section 501 (c) (3) of the federal tax code.